[Python.NET] CVS updates

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Fri Nov 7 09:54:28 EST 2003

Hi all -

For the intrepid, I've checked in a number of fixes to things
that have come up on the list:

  - Events refactored, -= now works for internalcalls, events
    are no longer directly callable (use OnSomeEvent(...) instead)

  - Implicit assembly loading now uses the PYTHONPATH to find
    assemblies. This means you can just add to sys.path to use an
    assembly that doesn't live in appbase or the GAC

  - Fixed a dumb bug in constructor handling that could cause you
    to get an 'IntPtr.Zero' instance rather than an exception in
    some cases when instantiating an object (this was the root of
    Michael's Point subclassing problem)

If any of these are holding you up, you can get the fixes from CVS.
I'm going to try to make a b2 tonight if the baby holds off for one
more day :)

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com