[PythonCE] Input problem

Ivan Ševčík dark-raven3 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:05:46 CEST 2011

I am started a weeak ago with python, and yesterday I wodnloaded for my mobile.
However I feel that something got wrong. The problem is that when I run a script on computer that requires input, prints something and agains require input (that second just prevents from script closing before reading output), i get what I want - example :
Enter value10
10
Enter for exit

That's not the case with pythonCE. It creates dialog, I enter value, nothing is printed out and I am again prompted for exit. I find that quite strange as it's the very same code and it acts like after input is output or all commands ignored.
My code:
x = input("Enter value")
print x
raw_input("Enter for exit")

Thanks for help as this is an issue I can't move along with..