[PythonCE] developers inquiry

Christopher Fairbairn christopher at christec.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 03:00:38 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue Mar 18 13:39 , Ron Guerin <ron at vnetworx.net> sent:
>At least not at SourceForge.  There is a CVS repo there though.

Unless it has changed recently the CVS repository is significantly out of date. I don't
think it matches up with any of the previous 3 or 4 releases.

The only reliable way to get the source is via one of the source ZIP files made as part of
each release.

If anyone is interested in merging some patches I have some that I could probably find and
clean up a little. I changed the build scripts so that PythonCE could also build via Visual
Studio 2005 or 2008 if these tools are detected on the build machine, had support for X86
Windows CE devices (as well as ARM devices) and had a number of small UI changes in progress.

Hope this helps,
Christopher fairbairn
Windows Mobile Development blog - http://www.christec.co.nz/blog/