[PythonCE] PPyGui SVN & PPyGui-win32

Stef Mientki stef.mientki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:11:06 CEST 2008

d at ten wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have to admit that I'm a bit disasspointed about completly _no_ feedback in respond to that news (or as quote of Alex: "No feedback is even worse than bad feedback").

In our language we've several sayings, which claims the opposite :
e.g. (free tanslated)
  "No response is good response"
  "Who is silent, fully agrees"
> In my eyes Alex did really great work with ppygui and it's the first usable GUI-Toolkit for Windows-Mobile - so if the pytonce-project
I am / was silent, so I fully agree ;-)
Alex did indeed a wonderful job, and the whole project works like a
charm (even in this early stage) !
>  / it's mailinglist

another mailinglist, I've already about 200 !!
> isn't completly dead, I would expect any kind of respond to that kind of news :/
> So I'm really curious now:
>  - does anybody tried it yet? Can someone give feedback (even negative feedback)

Yes, although different from what I used to (wxPython) ,  it's really
very good !!

I didn't react because:
- I already reacted when the package first came out
- As a simple user I'm getting completely nervous when I see SVN. As
some other people, I want stable releases, which can easily be installed.

cheers,
Stef