[PythonCE] Tkinter captures the little "X" close window button?

Frédéric Mantegazza frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Tue Apr 8 18:31:03 CEST 2008

On jeudi 06 mars 2008, Jim Walsh wrote:

> I want my pythonce Tkinter window to look like all good WindowsCE
> windows: using the top of the screen as the title bar and the little X
> up there.

I have a similar question, but at the opposite way...

My root window is normaly shown with its title bar visible. But if I open a
second window, defined as a Toplevel widget with my root window as parent,
then this window does not have a title bar, or it is under the WinCE bar
(I don't know)...

I would like to keep its title bar visible. How to do that?

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org