[PythonCE] PyCrypto binaries

alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr
Fri Jul 27 10:52:56 CEST 2007

Johnny deBris <johnny at debris.demon.nl> a écrit :

> Matt S. wrote:
>>
>> since I've not yet noticed the wxPython and ctypes binaries available
>> for 2.5).
>>

> ctypes seems to be part of the build... Works for me on 2.5 at least. ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guido

Yes, ctypes is now a part of Python standard library thanks to Thomas Heller.
As for wxPython, I maybe gonna look in compiling it for 2.5.
Although I was disappointed by the difficulty to run it due to the
large memory footprint (which is perfectly understandable if you think
that the swig bindings are a python layer over a c++ layer which is in
turn a layer over a c++ library that wraps GUI native calls) a lot of
people seems to use it on the list and I do love the wxPython desktop
version, so i'll see if the compilation goes easy ...
Besides, any tricks on reducing the memory usage is welcome ;)

Regards,

Alexandre