[PythonCE] Very Newbee question on using Python CE

Matt S. sleepingbull at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:59:06 CEST 2007

Luca,

Generally, check out the Wiki,
http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/HomePage

Version 2.5 is available from SourceForge,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonce/

I'm using 2.4 along with wxPython (wxPyCE) and ctypes.  2.3 for the Storage
Card and with some bells and whistles is available at Adam K's blog,
http://blogs.unixage.com/blojsom/blog/adam.kruszewski/python/2005/02/06/Aaaaw_A_Python_in_my_Pocket.txt

How do I call the IDLE to write a program?

I think you could use PyEditCE...  Though I typically use Eclipse on my PC
and then transfer scripts to the PPC using ActiveSync.

The rest of your questions should be answered on the Wiki

Good luck,
Matt

Or more generically, where do I write a program for Python CE?.