[PythonCE] tk/tcl

John Aherne johna at johnaherne.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 22:33:05 CET 2007

Bandung wrote:
> Here are  my latest files: celib2.13 , then  tcl84 and tk84 dll's
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/5568/celib.dll celib.dll
> http://www.nabble.com/file/5566/tcl84.dll tcl84.dll
> http://www.nabble.com/file/5567/tk84.dll tk84.dll

Thanks for the links.

I put them all in \Windows.

import Tkinter works

I got the WM5 message about permission for unsigned tcl and tk programs
wanting to run. So I know it found them.

root = Tkinter.Tk() gave me an error as follows:--

Tk_init error: invalid command name "tcl_findLibrary"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"c:\dev1\release\PythonCE-2.5-20061219\Python-2.5-wince\Lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py",
line 1636, in __init__
TclError: invalid command name "tcl_findLibrary"

Looking at the line it seems to be about creating a screen.

Thanks for any info.

Regards

John Aherne