[PythonCE] Installing 2.5 on Jornada 720

Wendell P wendellp at operamail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:36:01 CET 2007

I've followed the directions posted here and elsewhere, but am unable to make it work. What am I missing?

Python25 was installed by CAB. Also installed in \Windows directory: dummy aygshell.dll, dummy DocList.dll, gx.dll, and mfcce400.dll.

Have also tried it with mfcce300.dll, with alternate versions of the other three, and with installing these four in the \python directory.

The error message is "Cannot find 'python' (or one of its components).

Machine: Jornada 720, 206MHz StrongARM SA-1110, WinCE 3.0