[PythonCE] Python 2.5 for Windows CE / ARM

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Thu Oct 12 06:09:00 CEST 2006

I tried running a simple app that uses Tkinter but I get the error message
_tkinter not found.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "\Storage
Card\5_software_developed\testcode\GstApps\gui_class\input.py", line 2, in
<module>
    from Tkinter import *
  File
"C:\devl\release\PythonCE-2.5-20061012\Python-2.5-wince\Lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py",
line 38, in <module>
ImportError: No module named _tkinter

Can you compile the binaries with the typical /Storage card/Program
Files/Python25/.... path so that we don't have to evoke work arounds in
order use these modules?

I really appreciate the gui popup that you implemented  when raw_input is
used.

Also, import dbapi2 isn't recognized as a legitimate command (possibly due
to the current default paths)

Will the durus persistence modules be eventually added with this release.