[PythonCE] Python 2.5 for Windows CE / ARM

David Goncalves pythonce-ml at lestat.st
Mon Nov 27 23:45:37 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to install Python on my CE device since many time ;)
I've just found that release of PythonCE (2.5) but unfortunetly
this version is not working on my device.

I've the following message : "Python.exe is not a valid CE application".

My device is running WindowsCE 4.2 on an ARM processor (Intel PXA255).

Do you think it's just a compil time option to make it compatible or
there is no chance for me to see it working on my device ? ;)

Thanks.