[PythonCE] subject Command line

Tom Galvin TGalvin at geminidataloggers.com
Thu Jun 29 09:34:18 CEST 2006

I use rapistart from Microsoft's Power Toys and run from the Host, for
example:

"%CEPOWERTOYS%\RAPI_Start\rapistart.exe" "\Program
Files\Python\python.exe" " 't.py' 'args'"

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=74473fd6-1dcc-4
7aa-ab28-6a2b006edfe9&DisplayLang=en

>>Message: 1
>>Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:00:35 +0300
>>From: "ahmad adel rldardiry" <ahmad at newhive.com>
>>Subject: [PythonCE] Command line
>>To: <PythonCE at python.org>
>>
>>?????? ????? ????? ???? ???????
>>May peace and Allah Mercy and Blessings be upon you,
>>
>>Can I execute a .py as a commandline parameter to pythonce, giving
that
>>python is installed on the device?
>>
>>eg.
>>start python.exe t.py (-hidden?)
>>
>>Thanks
>>

>>?? ??? ??? ????
>>There is no god but Allah
>>

>>????
>>Ahmad
>>http://www.shagarah.com
>>http://www.newhive.com
>>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
9/at
>>tachment.html

Important Notice:

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain trade secrets or be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error you must not use, rely upon, disclose, copy or distribute the contents. Please reply to the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged and delete the email from your computer.
Gemini Data Loggers monitor incoming and outgoing email to ensure satisfactory customer service, maintain company security and prevent abuse of their email system. However, any views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Gemini and Gemini cannot be held responsible for the content.
Gemini makes best efforts to ensure emails are virus free; however you are advised to carry out your own checks. Gemini does not accept responsibility for any damage resulting from email viruses.