[PythonCE] How to edit registry on pocketpc to change how IE displays python files.

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jan 18 09:40:15 CET 2006

Stewart Midwinter wrote:

>David, there should be a script that edits the registry for you, and
>it comes with a shortcut to help run it.  Which version of PythonCE
>did you install?

It didn't work for me. The one supplied seem to need running on the PC
(using cereg.exe)  not the PocketPC - and it defines various *extra*
entries as well. It didn't work for me yet anyway.

I haven't yet taken the manual steps described to get it working. I was
re-installing over a previous install.

All the best,

Fuzzyman