[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:21:48 CET 2006

SourceForge provides hosting with nice features like scripting and MySQL,
documented here:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1

Alternatively, a project administrator can change the "Home Page" link to
point to another site.

It's not obvious to me how to edit the MurkWorks wiki but hopefully editing
is just disabled temporarily.

Luke