[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:09:47 CET 2006

On 1/6/06, Luke Dunstan <coder_infidel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> As for the web page, I agree that it would be nice to have something there
> but writing web pages is not really my area of expertise or interest, so you
> are welcome to write something yourself. I would prefer a wiki for the main
> documentation so maybe we can either create one or use an existing one like
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage or
> http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PythonCE/PythonCEWiki/FrontPage ???

Either would be fine by me. The wiki at murkworks is already set up
and specific to this project, so easier to start with. I note however
that the last entry there was 3 years ago.  Brad Clements, the wiki
admin, is one of the pythonce developers though, so Brad can you tell
us if the location is still considered 'temporary' or whether we could
make use of it for some time?

Luke, is it possible to create a home page on SF that does nothing
more than redirect to another location?  Must be, since I see other
projects doing something similar.   I'll be happy to sign up and make
it happen, if it will help.

cheers

Stewart Midwinter
stewart at midwinter.ca
stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Skype, GoogleTalk, iChatAV, MSN, Yahoo: midtoad
AIM:midtoad1