[PythonCE] Warning about comctl32.dll

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 17:18:32 CET 2006

Some of my applications are now triggering a warning when they first start
running that reads:

Please install a newer version of comctl32.dll (at least version 4.70 is
required but you have 0.00) or the program won't operate correctly.

I don't have comctl32.dll anywhere I looked (such as the Windows folder) --
which might be why I have version 0.00.  I have not detected a pattern in
which programs trigger the warning and which don't.  Also, I may be
delusional but I think that programs that are generating the warning now did
not always do so.  Any thoughts?
--
Jeffrey Barish