[PythonCE] Spinner

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 23:07:49 CET 2006

Your suggestion solved the problem.  I am in awe of your erudition.  Is there
documentation on this module?  I am wondering whether it is capable of
additional magic about which I should know more.

Here are more questions for the list that I think are esoteric:  I intend that
the PDA run only my application.  Is there a way to run a program so that it
consumes the entire screen (without all the Microsoft stuff at the top)?
Also, what is the best way to get the program to run automatically when the
PDA reboots?