[PythonCE] setup.exe didnt finish downlaod cant delete

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Sat Dec 16 04:13:27 CET 2006

To delete that file that is always in use, I suggest that you use the
following trick.

START | RUN | CMD
CD to your directory.

Use: DIR /X /A   to see the SHORT FILE NAMES of the files and directories
there.

use:

RMDIR [/Q] [drive:]path
RD [/Q] [drive:]path

   /S      Removes all directories and files in the specified directory
           in addition to the directory itself.  Used to remove a directory
           tree.

   /Q      Quiet mode, do not ask if ok to remove a directory tree with /S

Example:

RMDIR /Q c:\progra~1\McAfee~1
RD /Q c:\progra~1\McAfee~1