[PythonCE] wxPython for PythonCE announcement

jeffbarish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 19 16:31:56 CEST 2006

Did you ever resolve this issue?  When I installed wxPython on a first PDA,
it worked fine right away.  However, I just installed it on a second one of
the exact same model (Dell Axim X51v) with the exact same memory complement
and have encountered the same problem you reported.  I get the error message
even when I run the software in an environment with more free memory than I
have on the first PDA.  I strongly suspect that the problem is not actually
insufficient memory despite what the message says, but I have no idea what
it might be.  (Have I mentioned recently that I hate Windows Mobile?)