[PythonCE] wxPython for PythonCE announcement

jeffbarish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 05:46:40 CEST 2006

Never mind.  It turns out that the synchronization did not transfer any
files, only folders.  (Have I mentioned recently that I hate winCE?)

OK, my application seems to run.  Problem 1: I am still getting the message
"Please install a newer version of comctl32.dll (at least version 4.70 is
required but you have 0.00) or this program won't operate correctly."  I
reported of the previous wxwince that this message appears when one uses a
list control in virtual mode.  I presume that the same correlation exists
now.

I will report other problems when I understand them better.

So far, this port looks like a good start.  Thanks for your work on this.