[PythonCE] Fwd: IdleCE problem: No module named Tkconstants

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 18:45:50 CEST 2006

Yeah, I was going to post about what I did to get IdleCE working when I moved
to Python 2.4, but I was lazy and didn't want to say anything stupid.
Basically paths are setup correctly on PythonCE 2.4, but none of the Tkinter
.py files are included.  Just copy everything from /lib/Tkinter on your pc to
/lib/Tkinter on your winCE - then edit/replace Tkinter.py using the
instructions in the readme.

At least I think that was all that was needed to get it running...  Maybe I
should fix the bugs and do a new release?  Also somebody should put the
Tkinter pyc files into the zip for the next release of PythonCE, What good is
it to include it in the path but not the distro?