[PythonCE] Python 2.4.3 for Windows CE / ARM

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:19:31 CEST 2006

Interesting. What happens if you try float("2,2")? If that works then I
guess PythonCE must be using your user default locale instead of the "C"
locale. It looks like this locale-based float conversion feature was added
in Python 2.4 but I am guessing that on the PC the default locale is "C"
unless you explicitly change it? The output of this should confirm it:

import locale
locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL)
locale.localeconv()

I'm not very familiar with locale programming so I'm not sure how to fix it
yet.

Luke