[PythonCE] ADOCE, CDB, MySQL, Databases in general?

Tod Haren tod_haren at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 21:35:20 CET 2005

Yep.  Apparently it doesn't come stock with newer
versions of WM.  I am still running a PPC 2002 Axim,
so I believe it came with it.  I also run another app
that came with the runtime.  Apparently it is still
available, but not supported by MS.  It can be
downloaded here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/windowsmobile/downloads/evb.aspx

Now that I think about it I remember reading that
ADOCE is or has been fazed out too.  But none the
less, it still works.  Obviously a supported method
might be optimal, but that's all I know.