[PythonCE] Python & Tkinter installation on Flash?

Bernd P. Ziller bziller at BA-Stuttgart.De
Tue May 24 06:46:57 CEST 2005

Am Montag, den 23.05.2005, 16:00 +0100 schrieb danny staple:

> I wander if instead of the hex edit, it could be added into the
> source. Meanwhile - could you make your modified binaries available
> somewhere?

Sure, editing the source would be the right way. But since I don't know
how to compile a .pyd yet, I choose the easier/faster way...

The modified binary can be found here:
http://www.ba-stuttgart.de/~bziller/_tkinter.pyd.gz

> It would be a great bonus if someone could do a similar mod for the WX dll's.

I guess it might be the same 'problem' here. It seems like libraries
can be loaded with a full path-name from everywhere or without a path
from the defined system locations.
_tkinter.pyd did define a full path. If it's the same for the WX pyd it
can be changed in the same way. Source and hex edit ways...

Regards,
	Bernd