[PythonCE] win32process for Validus PythonCE 2.3.4 distribution?

Michael Murdock michaelmurdock at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:59:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

It is my understanding that there are two PyCE distributions:

1. Validus - Based on Python 2.3.4
2. Murkworks - Based on Python2.2

I have been using the Validus binary ARM distribution on my
Axim WinMobile 2003 and I decided to try Telion's osce module.
It tries and fails to import win32process. Is this module only
available in the Murkworks distribution?

Telion's yahoo address is dead. So I'm hoping someone here
has an idea for getting these system functions to work. Also,
does anyone know if the following modules work with the Validus
distribution: pywinTypes, win32event, and win32gui.

Thanks,

~Michael.