[PythonCE] Python23.lib?

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Thu Jun 30 11:00:45 CEST 2005

Hallo Gonzalo,

Thanks for your reply and your proposition. I tried all versions from:

http://www.python.org/download/download_windows.html

and finally choose this one:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonce

I never found this python23.lib library indispensible to make python work in C. As I wrote, I generated this python23.dll file with the demonstration version of the programm I mentionned and I will be able to continue. But this program can only be used 30 day and maybe the library also... that's why I am not happy with this solution.
I will be very interested if you can send me your library for arm and also for emulator (if you have it) :=) Thanks!

The best will be to include in http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonce a folder: \lib with subfolders \arm and \x86emu and in each folder, both python23.dll and python23.lib (in the same way as http://www.tenik.co.jp/~adachi/wince/). Or to leave in the zip files a "evc4 projects". I don't want to run all .bat that configure evc4 because I am working for month on Blender and I don't want to change all my configuration.

If I have no choice, I will build a project for PythonCE and send it to the PythonCE project. But I don't know what should I include: there is no *.c files... maybe *pyc files are like c files... Should I also include some files from the windows32 distribution or the PythonCe source files are enought?

Thanks for your Help,
Salvatore