[PythonCE] Tkinter installation

James Burkert james.burkert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 01:44:40 CET 2005

Yep, I saw that he did, he was kind enough to respond to my question.

In order to get lib-tk in the sys.path, I just added
sys.path.append('<path>') to the bootup py script for Python 2.3.4,
called pythonrc.py, located in \Temp\. This runs every time the
interpreter starts, so I have not had trouble with it.

James