[PythonCE] Cannot load wxpyce dll due to insufficient memory

Danny Staple danny at orionrobots.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 11:58:37 CET 2005

I have been seing the exact same problem when I import any modules from
wxPython. I have 16-19mb program memory free normally (with 32-34mb
alllocated for programs).
I was trying to import from wx using the interactive python shell.
Any thoughts?

My pocket PC has an addition 64Mb of "Internal storage" which basically
works like a memory card. Is there any way I can move windows components
over there and shortcut to it or something?

Orion
--
OrionRobots.co.uk - Robots from Sol to Sirius.