[PythonCE] Building PythonCE for Intel-based PPC?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue Jan 11 20:55:18 CET 2005

On 11 Jan 2005 at 14:24, Jesse Davis wrote:

> Thanks.  So, how do I build the whole thing:  python23.dll + python.exe?
> Should I use eMbedded VC++ for this, or gcc under Cygwin, or mingw?

(kept on list)

I'm using the embedded VC++ 4.0 IDE, and the Pocket PC 2003 SDK, both free
downloads from msdn.microsoft.com. Don't forget the service pack for EVC 4

Download the source from David Kashtan's website

http://fore.validus.com/~kashtan/

Unzip..

Navigate to PCBuild/WINCE directory

Check WCEARM.bat to be sure it points to the correct places you installed EVC and
the SDK too.

Run WCEARM.bat to setup the environment variables.

then

nmake CFG=ARMREL

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000