[PythonCE] Re: ¿PythonCe is functional?

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 02:47:51 CET 2005

Looks like no one else answered this so I'll take a shot at it...

Lord_ZealoN <lordzealon <at> ono.com> writes:

> I would like to develop an email application. I'm thinking in use python.
> PythonCe is totally functional?

well, most of the widgets seem to work, also Pmw and I suspect bwidgets would as
well.  But if you have some particular module you want to use, you can use the
command-line interpreter and write some simple tests to see if what you want to
do is feasible.

> Whath bbdd can i use? sqlite only?

I see that kirbybase is also mentioned on the list. But what's wrong with
sqlite? seems simple to use, and fast, to me.

> What are the limits of pythonce?

dunno!

> Is pythonce slow?

compared to what?