[PythonCE] Re: Data fields don't update, they replace? - and furthermore

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:04:36 CET 2005

now it's doing it again!  I get two copies of my root window when I
start my app.   The problem isn't with Python, though, it's with me.
for some reason, a double-tap on the hellworld.py icon in Advanced
Explorer is launching two copies of the app. If I press-hold on the
icon and select Open from the pop-up menu, I don't get the behaviour.

So it was operator error, but not for the reason I initially expected.
 Hope you all can learn something from this, or at least enjoy a good
laugh!

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter