[PythonCE] graphical libs for pocket pc

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Tue Sep 14 16:19:06 CEST 2004

That website - www.paragui.org - appears to be down.....
Shame... sounds interesting.

Regards,

Fuzzy

Oskar Swida wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Ok, here
>http://aragorn.pb.bialystok.pl/~swida/paragui-pda.zip
>you have an experimental Pocket PC 2002 compilation of ParaGUI
>(http://www.paragui.org/) binded to PythonCE.
>This is not anything special, a lot of work has to be done, but we have a start.
>How to use it:
>
> Copy:
>   _paragui.pyd, paragui.py to Python/Lib directory
>   SDL.dll to Windows directory
>
>Run "para.py" script (this is only screen initialization but should work).
>

>                     regards,
>                       Oskar Swida
>
>P.S. If anyone is interested in developing this more, I'll prepare whole pack
>of sources which I used to compile it.

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk