[PythonCE] xml on pocketpc

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 04:38:10 CEST 2004

hi!

i copied the files from the PyXML package over to the pocket pc.
the trouble is when i call the parser i get a Fatal Exception Error,
exception - 0x80000002

looking around the different message boards the error seems to be caused
when you call a dll that isn't supported on the platform. i am using
pocketpc2002. any ideas how i can resolve the error.

thanks

cheers