[PythonCE] newbee question: which IDE to use?

dr mike dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 16 20:22:04 CET 2004

Hm,

I've done more digging re. wxWidgets and wxpython for Windows CE. Ther are
instructions on the wxWidgets website on how to compile this from the
wxWidgets for Windows download. However, the 'leads' re. how to do the same
for wxpython seem not to go anywhere. There are a number of mailing list
items from last year re. Brad Clements' intentions to do something along
those lines, but it seems that I jumped the gun a bit. Sorry everyone. I'll
look into whether or not I can get something going here, but I can't
guarantee anything at the moment.

Regards

Mike