AW: [PythonCE] Newbie: how to run python 2.3 ?

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Sat May 8 23:49:28 EDT 2004

Hi Andreas.

-----Original Message-----

There is another better realese at:
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/coollinks/python_links.shtml
Scrooldown to the header named "PocketPC Programming"
and there you will see a link named "http--debris.demon.nl-PythonCE-2.3"

   >When starting Python the console appears and give the message like it is
   >shown in "python_error_1.bmp". On the bmp-files "python_error_2.bmp" and
   >"python_error_3.bmp" you can see a part of my folder structure.
   >
   >Do you need more details ?
   >
   >Andreas

Try putting this site.py that I'm sending you into the lib folder in the python installation. Then try again.

(or else try to download the other release I mentioned abov).

All the best,
Isr