[PythonCE] Trying to use different os.py

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Mon Jul 26 21:29:36 CEST 2004

Hi David,

I'm still experiencing the same problem. That it imports the os from python23.zip even though I took out that file from my folder.

The reason I'm doing this is becouse the exec*  and system functions from the os module don't work on ce. Telion has made a patch for this in a module called osce.

Maybe there is a different waybto get these functions to work.

All the best,
Isr