[PythonCE] Sorry it took so long....

Isr Gish isrgish at fusemail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:36:21 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply. Hope it can be fixed.
If I would now anything about all this compiling etc. I would offer to help, but all this is like mumble jumble to me

All the best,
Isr

P.S. I tried using the datetime and time modules. The datetime doesn't seem to be in the CE distrib at all. The time module seems to be still from an old version. All the new features since 2.2 don't work.
I may have mentioned it before in a post, but don't remember getting a reply.

Thanks again.