[PythonCE] wxPython on CE

Brian Retford brian at cococorp.com
Fri Dec 17 21:23:29 CET 2004

With the stuff I removed the python + wx + wxPython distro is 11mb. I
think it could be made smaller by another 2 mb or so. The memory
footprint is around 6 to 8 mb. The biggest problem now is the import
time for wx. I've spent some time trying to reduce it, but right now it
sits at about 7 seconds (400 mhz xscale) and 12 seconds (167 mhz OMAP).

I'll see about getting these files up on  a server here, if that
doesn't work I'll mail them to someone who can post them on sourceforge
or something.

brian