[PythonCE] Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Bruce Jackson bruce.jackson at update.com
Mon Dec 13 12:26:42 CET 2004

_____________________________________

Bruce Jackson

Senior Developer

update software AG

Operngasse 17 - 21; A-1040 Vienna, Austria

Phone: 0043 / 1 / 878 55 - 528

Fax: 0043 / 1 / 878 55 - 200

 <mailto:bruce.jackson at update.com> mailto:bruce.jackson at update.com

 <http://www.update.com> http://www.update.com

_____________________________________

******************  DISCLAIMER  ******************

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This email and attachments are intended for the
above name only and are confidential.
If you are not the intended addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering it to the
intended addressee, you may neither copy nor
deliver it to anyone else or use it in any
unauthorized manner. To do so is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you receive this email by
mistake, please advise the sender immediately by
using the reply facility in your email software.

PRIVACY:
Unless instructed by you, we will retain your
personal details in our international database
for future business-related purposes.

SAFETY:
This message has been checked for the presence
of computer viruses.

For further information on our company,
please visit our website at www.update.com.