[PythonCE] python2.4? :-)

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:17:29 CET 2004

Experience building with gcc hosted on Windows would be useful too,
since it's really only the target config that matters, but given that
most of the builds seemed to have been done with visual c++ I assumed
it wasn't much used on that side.  I'm not surprised that the runtime
library was the sticking point, hmmm.