[PythonCE] python editor and tkinter

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 3 10:34:13 CEST 2004

hi!

Quoting Isr Gish <isrgish at fastem.com>:

> Hi Ajay,

I couldn't use it. import Tkinter gave an error saying it couldn't find the
module. i looked in where i copied Tkinter, which was My Device/tcl8.4.3.
i looked in
My Device/tcl8.4.3/library and My Device/tcl8.4.3/tk8.4 and couldn't find
Tkinter.py

>    >even though i copied the dll's into the windows folder, i couldn't
> see
>    >them there when i explored the directory...weird.
>    >
>    >any ideas?
>
> Probably the reason you don't see it is that in File Explorer you don't
> see hidden or system files. You can change that by going to the bottom
> of the list in a folder and holding down the styles till a menu pops up.
> Then from the menu select  " Veiw All Files"

I found the dll's though.

any ideas what i am doing wrong.

thanks heaps

cheers