[PythonCE] Python 2.3 for CE

David L. Kashtan kashtan at Validus.Com
Mon Sep 8 11:11:59 EDT 2003

I am the person Brad mentioned that is working on the 2.3 port
of Python CE.  I decided that they way I wanted to do the port
was to make things as close to Win/32 as possible -- so there
would be a minimum of file merging required.  This now done
and I have 2.3 up and running.  The changes to the 2.3 sources
were minimal.

Once Brad is back, I will work with him to get everything
packaged up.  If anybody needs things immediately, let me
know and I will figure out a way to delivery it.

David