[PythonCE] pcceshell

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Tue Nov 25 11:16:24 EST 2003

bryan at flyingiranch.com wrote:

>b) I could host a distribution for download if needed / desired

With me being a new moderator and all and having plenty of webspace to
share I think I'm the one that should do the free hosting here ;) So if
anyone has something for the list to share larger than 20 kB (the list's
maximum message size), send it to me and I'll drop it on some URL.
Already did so for the pcceshell.zip file, since I'm one of the
moderators and Jeffrey tried to post it I had it in my mailbox, it's on
http://www.johnnydebris.net/pcceshell.zip now (assuming this is indeed
the newest version, Jeffrey, did you make any modifications after your
first attempt to post it?) so if you're interested you can download it
there.

Cheers,

Guido