[PythonCE] final closure

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Wed Nov 19 10:07:06 EST 2003

Brad Clements wrote:

>No need, really. There's more than enough work to go around and it'd be great for you
>to be the list moderator. I read your offer after I posted mine.
>
>So your post came first, you should too.

Whatever you want, I'm currently the maintainer of a new Epoz
(sourceforge.net/projects/epoz) list (which should have been taken in
use a couple of days ago to avoid having to wait hours before SF decides
to actually send the postings) and it doesn't seem like much work to me
(not that I'm allergic to work but I have way too much already ;). I
like the CE Python dist (purely as a hobby, I just bought the cheapest
iPaq there is and now I'm just hacking away for CE if I get bored of
Linux ;) and would like to contribute, but the C stuff goes a bit over
my head ;) so if you don't feel like doing this I would be happy to do it...

Cheers,

Guido