[PythonCE] FW: python file association

Gil Fonea gfonea@sandisk.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:38:27 +0200

Everybody, hi

I'm so glad right now because i managed to run python scripts by just
tapping the python file on the File Explorer(in my iPaq 3870 Pocket PC
2002).
I'd like to share the problem with you:
I couldn't associat .py files (with the PocketTweak application) to my
python application because the name of the application on the first screen
of the PocketTweak had spaces, so i change the name of the application
(which was "Pocket PC Python") to "Python".

It works! Thanks for the ideas, and hope to give some help too.

PS: can anyone tell me how can i join your forum (or whatever you call it)?

Fonea Gil
Application Engineering
Sandisk Corp.
Israel