[PythonCE] Running from >>>

Firth, John JFirth@dowtyauto.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:33:01 -0000

Hi,

I am new to and enjoying Python on my PC but cannot get it to run on my IPAQ
Pocket PC.  How do I start a script running from the >>>

Hopefully,

John

John Firth
Engineering Manager
Dowty Automotive Seals
Ashchurch
GL20 8JS
UK
Direct  44 (0)1684 852061
Mobile 07887626897

****************** EMAIL DISCLAIMER *********************
This email is confidential and intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. Any opinions or
advice given are not necessarily those of the company from
which this e-mail was sent. If you are not the intended
recipient, this e-mail should not be read or disclosed to
any other person. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail from your computer system. Although this
e-mail has been checked for viruses and other defects, no
responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage
arising from its receipt or use.