[PythonCE] Using the PPC / Networking in PythonCE?

Peter Olsen pcolsen@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:08:58 -0400

I actually use my Jornada and an external folding keyboard for
on-the-go wordprocessing.  I can carry both of them easily in a
small brief case, a backpack, or in two large pockets.  The
combination is much lighter and convenient than my laptop.

Now, the package would become even more useful if I could only
access the PPC's network connections from PythonCE.  I haven't
figured out how to do this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Peter Olsen Ae.E., P.E. (Maryland License 12283)
P.O. Box 410, Simpsonville, MD 21150
"Engineering is the art of using a professional knowledge of
mathematics and the physical sciences to improve the quality of
life."