[PythonCE] Last Build of the quarter

mailing at piwo.ws mailing at piwo.ws
Mon Dec 15 09:16:37 EST 2003

Hello Guido,

> mailing at piwo.ws wrote:

>>Great :) , but on my Pocket PC 2003 host the interpreter cannot be
>>started from python.exe - "python.exe is not a valid PocketPC
>>application". Is it compiled for ARM based machines ?
>>

> I haven't tried them out myself, just copied what I got from Jeffrey to
> my server. I hope Jeffrey is still around to answer your question?

The previous python.exe works fine the latest build, so there is no
problem now :)

Also, the latest build allows me to run more than one python instance
at the time.

This build works realy great (there are only little problems with
missing functions from time module, like strftime).

> Also I wanted to ask him whether it would be possible to get the sources so I
> can create a CVS repository (which seems to become quite useful here).

Oh yes. It would be really useful.

--
Best regards,
 Jarek                            mailto:mailing at piwo.ws