[PythonCE] Re: More modules for PythonCE

Samuel S Chessman chessman at tux.org
Wed Dec 3 09:35:19 EST 2003

Jeffrey Nix wrote:

>I have compiled Python 2.3.2 for an ARM PPC with more modules.
>I sent a copy to Guido Wesdorp asking him to post it somewhere.

This looks like a good base to start the MIPS 2.3 work from.
I will be happy to host a CVS tree of this on tux.org.
Could you make a zip of the source tree with the EVC workspace files
for me (and everyone?)

Thanks!

Sam
--
   Sam Chessman                                         chessman (a) tux.org
    First do what's necessary, then what's possible, finally the impossible.