[PythonCE] More modules for PythonCE

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Wed Dec 3 05:09:46 EST 2003

[snip..]

>> 7) added _random module
>>

> That's cool, now perhaps I can get Idle to work! ;) It seems to
> require _random for some reason (don't ask me why!).

I'd have thought that IDLEs randomness was obvious.......

Fuzz

> Cheers,
>
> Guido

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
The Atlantibot coding message group.
---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk